acer in pictures
News about acer
Features about acer
If you need a reason to buy a Windows machine this holiday, it can be summed up in one word: diversity.
Acer's latest low-cost 8-inch tablets come in both Android and Windows flavors.
Taiwanese PC maker Acer is bringing Google's Chrome operating system to desktops with a new unit that will arrive in the U.S. next month.
Sales of Google's Chromebooks are set to triple in the next three years as demand increases among enterprise businesses globally, according to analyst firm Gartner.
Acer is cranking up graphics in its latest Chromebook 13, a 13.3-inch laptop that has an processor capable of rendering 4K video.
Struggling PC maker Acer is showing signs of recovery with its report of improved profits in the second quarter, albeit on a smaller revenue base than a year earlier.
Acer has appointed Walter Olson as its new Australian channel boss.
Microsoft's COO says his company and its army of OEMs will compete on price with Google's Chromebooks, a milestone in Microsoft's battle against the encroaching enemy.
The notebook was king for many years when it came to mobile productivity. In the age before mainstream Cloud adoption, there simply was no other way to get work done outside of the office. This changed, however, with the evolution of smartphones and the introduction of tablets.
Chromebooks had a very good year, according to retailer Amazon.com and industry analysts. And that's bad news for Microsoft.
We've created a chart, pitting the ATIV Book 9 Plus against Acer's Aspire S7, Asus' Zenbook Infinity, Toshiba's KiraBook, Google's Chromebook Pixel and Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet with a very competitive price tag. It could prove to be a good alternative to the iPad mini if you're on a budget. Let's take a look!
Steven Bradbury not only won Olympic gold he also helped BenQ sell plenty of PCs
Media tablet shipments in A/ NZ for 2011 are expected to be double those of 2010, according to analyst firm, IDC.
So long, netbooks.
The words overclocking and netbook appear in a sentence together about as often as Steve Ballmer is spotted at a Linux convention. Netbooks are all about portability over performance. Overclocking is all about taking already blazing-fast gear and pushing it to its upper limits -- warranties, energy use and safety be damned. Right?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
- Pertino adds management, tracking apps to its service
- Early iPhone 6 usage 8x higher than iPhone 6 Plus
- Ex-Cisco employee pleads guilty to second-degree murder in ‘Google Maps case'
- Ericsson acquires majority stake in Apcera for cloud policy compliance
- iPhone 6: The little things make it a real star
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Does the world need an Apple phablet?
- Xero appoints senior staff to tap Australian accountants' input
- New .sydney domain fuels online real estate boom
- NICTA appoints former La Trobe professor as new director
- More News
- 29 Sep
- Vendor and Supplier Management Workshop
- 30 Oct
- Ovum 2020 Telecoms Summit
- 05 Nov
- vForum 2014
- 25 Nov
- GovInnovate Summit
- View all events