accc in pictures
News about accc
The ACCC is seeking feedback from telecommunication companies on the information that NBN Co should disclose about the network rollout.
Telstra has submitted a varied Migration Plan for the ACCC’s approval, which was changed to reflect the government’s multi-technology model.
Telco operators are set to pay 12 per cent less to access the Telstra copper network after the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission issued its draft decision on prices to promote competition in the transition to the NBN.
The nation’s largest independent ISP, iiNet, has been forced to pay $204,000 to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for its advertising of its naked broadband plans.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has put mobile terminating access service (MTAS) pricing up for discussion to promote competition between telecommunications providers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is seeking input on setting primary prices for regulated fixed line services on Telstra’s copper network.
Dating and romance scams cost Australians more than $25 million in 2013, marking a substantial chunk of the total $89,136,975 lost to scammers that year.
Telstra has breached commitments aimed at safeguarding competition until the rollout of the NBN is complete, according to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: Log...
- Huawei's Australian enterprise business posts triple digit revenue growth
- More News
- 14 Apr
- Dell Solutions Tour Melbourne
- 15 Apr
- LIVE WEBCAST Websense 2015 Threat Report: 8 High-Risk Lessons
- 21 Apr
- APJ Progress Spark Conference
- 22 Apr
- 2015 Innotribe Startup Challenge
- View all events