accc in pictures
News about accc
The ACCC is seeking feedback from telecommunication companies on the information that NBN Co should disclose about the network rollout.
Telstra has submitted a varied Migration Plan for the ACCC’s approval, which was changed to reflect the government’s multi-technology model.
Telco operators are set to pay 12 per cent less to access the Telstra copper network after the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission issued its draft decision on prices to promote competition in the transition to the NBN.
The nation’s largest independent ISP, iiNet, has been forced to pay $204,000 to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for its advertising of its naked broadband plans.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has put mobile terminating access service (MTAS) pricing up for discussion to promote competition between telecommunications providers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is seeking input on setting primary prices for regulated fixed line services on Telstra’s copper network.
Dating and romance scams cost Australians more than $25 million in 2013, marking a substantial chunk of the total $89,136,975 lost to scammers that year.
Telstra has breached commitments aimed at safeguarding competition until the rollout of the NBN is complete, according to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Former Facebook, Kenshoo exec joins Amobee as local MD
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Project delays set to impact Hills financial results
- Women still reluctant to take a career leap
- Violin names former Netapp exec as new chief marketing officer
- VentureCrowd launches Australia’s largest crowd funding investment
- More News
- 27 Apr
- 27 Apr
- 28 Apr
- ESET Launch: Perth
- 28 Apr
- Modern Customer Service Summit
- View all events