accc in pictures
News about accc
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has put mobile terminating access service (MTAS) pricing up for discussion to promote competition between telecommunications providers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is seeking input on setting primary prices for regulated fixed line services on Telstra’s copper network.
Dating and romance scams cost Australians more than $25 million in 2013, marking a substantial chunk of the total $89,136,975 lost to scammers that year.
Telstra has breached commitments aimed at safeguarding competition until the rollout of the NBN is complete, according to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Telstra’s proposed measure to support the migration of customers onto the National Broadband Network (NBN) has received the tick of approval from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Nine Harvey Norman franchisees have been ordered to pay penalties of $234,000 for misleading consumers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has confirmed a series of its web sites have been subject to privacy breaches of an unknown origin.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has revoked regulations requiring Telstra to report its wholesale and retail operations separately.
- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- New malware spreads over Twitch chat, targets Steam accounts
- Isles of Scilly council dragged over coals by Information Commissioner for letting documents slip
- Researcher disputes report BlackPOS used in Home Depot, Target attacks
- IDF 2014: Developers must address security and privacy concerns as IoT grows
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar
- Permission-based programmatic advertising taps into customer data disclosure trend
- Qantas confirms launch of customer data management business
- Retailers need to lift their mobile and digital game, finds new report
- Business concerned about 'knock-on' costs of Federal Government data retention c...
- Thiess signs NBN contract to connect 170,000 premises per year
- Brisbane IT firm offers "miracle" cure for hospital robots
- Sage inks A/NZ distribution deal with Aritmos Group
- More News
- 16 Sep
- ChannelAdvisor Insite - Sydney 2014
- 16 Sep
- Ingram Micro SMB Favourites Roadshow
- 16 Sep
- National Data Centre Roadshow - Sydney
- 17 Sep
- SAP HR Connect
- View all events