accc in pictures
News about accc
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has issued a warning to small business to be on the lookout for suspicious emails in the face of an increasing influx of ransomware.
Amcom Chairman, Tony Grist, has come out stating his confusion over why TPG would want to disrupt Vocus’ proposed $635 million acquisition of the Perth-based telco.
The ACCC is seeking feedback from telecommunication companies on the information that NBN Co should disclose about the network rollout.
Telstra has submitted a varied Migration Plan for the ACCC’s approval, which was changed to reflect the government’s multi-technology model.
Telco operators are set to pay 12 per cent less to access the Telstra copper network after the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission issued its draft decision on prices to promote competition in the transition to the NBN.
The nation’s largest independent ISP, iiNet, has been forced to pay $204,000 to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for its advertising of its naked broadband plans.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has put mobile terminating access service (MTAS) pricing up for discussion to promote competition between telecommunications providers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is seeking input on setting primary prices for regulated fixed line services on Telstra’s copper network.
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Brand refresh helps TravelEdge clarify growth strategy
- Will enterprise jump on the Windows 10 bandwagon sooner or later?
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Data here, data there, by 2019 data’s a billionaire…
- IBM unveils industry-specific predictive analytics services
- More News
- 04 Jun
- Websense Data Theft Prevention Breakfast - Melbourne
- 04 Jun
- IM Experience, Sydney
- 09 Jun
- Ascom Nurse Call product launch
- 10 Jun
- D-Link IP Surveillance Training and Certification
- View all events