The Government is providing $2.7 million over four years to help communities in regional and remote Australia access an increased range of radio services on the Viewer Access Satellite Television (VAST) service.
Reports are circulating that Google is very close to shipping its promised "Explorer Edition" of Glass to developers and testers.
Streaming television service Aereo does not appear to infringe the copyrights of over-the-air TV stations, and a request from several stations to shut down the New York-based service isn't warranted, an appeals court has ruled.
Legal experts are stepping in to help hacker Andrew Auernheimer appeal his 41 month prison sentence for illegally accessing emails and other data belonging to about 120,000 iPad subscribers of AT&T's networks.
Police officers in Colac, Australia are warning that relying on Google Maps may be endangering motorists in their jurisdiction, according to a report from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Guatemala has denied fugitive anti-virus pioneer John McAfee's appeal for asylum there, though an apparent hospitalization may delay his deportation, reports say.
Fugitive anti-virus technology pioneer John McAfee, who is wanted for questioning by police in Belize in connection with a murder in that country several weeks ago, has been detained in Guatemala on charges that he entered the country illegally.
Fugitive anti-virus technology pioneer John McAfee, who is being sought by Belize authorities in connection with the murder of his neighbor there, described himself as a "foolish man" in an interview televised on CNN on Sunday.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- Expanded '2-person rule' could help plug NSA leaks
- Think like an attacker -- not a consultant
- SMBs having problems with backup, recovery: study
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide