Aastra in pictures
News about Aastra
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
ARN's Community Manager, Hafizah Osman, has disappeared under a flood of community picture stories and reports of company events. This week features company awards and partner events, and plenty of triathletes, amongst others. Are you pictured?
This roundtable discussed the hot technology trends such as Cloud, BYOD, among other trends affecting the SMB space, and the go-to market strategies to effectively approach SMB customers. It also talked about how the channel can act as the ‘trusted IT advisor/supplier’ and deliver connectivity solutions.
Highlights of the event at Sails on Lavender Bay,hosted by Distribution Central, Express Data, ICT123, VMware and Aastra
Hear about the latest products, upgrades, routers, data management, solid state drives and mobile communication tools
SMB and enterprise telecommunication systems supplier, Aastra, has signed a distribution agreement with channel based organisation, WhiteGold Solutions.
On top of providing training and product certification, it also supplies marketing and sales benefits such as discounts and a dedicated channel manager,
A/NZ channel manager, Tony Warhurst, has stepped into a new role as its sales and marketing director. The vendor also hired Daniel Ng as its operations and financing director. Regional group president, Hugh Scholaert, said there was still a lot of work it needed to do in the Australian channel.
Communications vendor, Aastra, is set to launch a new channel program to simplify a swathe of internal processes for partners.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Cloud and Co-Location SolutionsMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest JobsMarket PlaceCSO
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes