Nextgen Group has appointed James Veness to the position of general manager for wholesale and channel.
Telecommunications company, Vocus, is rushing to reconnect services interrupted by the court-ordered administration of iBoss International last week, which subsequently hit sister company, One Telecom, but is not promising that all services can be reactivated.
Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
TPG finished the first financial half of 2014 (ended January 31) with a net profit after tax of $90.1 million, a 15 per cent increase over the previous corresponding period.
Telecom New Zealand has completed the sale of AAPT to TPG for $A450 million.
AAPT chief executive officer (CEO), David Yuile, will be leaving the telco on February 28 2014.
Telecom has entered into a binding agreement to sell AAPT for A$450 million to TPG Telecom Limited. The agreement is free of conditions and is expected to be complete by 28 February 2014.
Australian telecommunications industry body, Communications Alliance, has announced the winners of the ACOMM awards at the 2013 ACOMM awards dinner in Sydney.
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial