Nextgen Group has appointed James Veness to the position of general manager for wholesale and channel.
Telecommunications company, Vocus, is rushing to reconnect services interrupted by the court-ordered administration of iBoss International last week, which subsequently hit sister company, One Telecom, but is not promising that all services can be reactivated.
Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
TPG finished the first financial half of 2014 (ended January 31) with a net profit after tax of $90.1 million, a 15 per cent increase over the previous corresponding period.
Telecom New Zealand has completed the sale of AAPT to TPG for $A450 million.
AAPT chief executive officer (CEO), David Yuile, will be leaving the telco on February 28 2014.
Telecom has entered into a binding agreement to sell AAPT for A$450 million to TPG Telecom Limited. The agreement is free of conditions and is expected to be complete by 28 February 2014.
Australian telecommunications industry body, Communications Alliance, has announced the winners of the ACOMM awards at the 2013 ACOMM awards dinner in Sydney.
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers