Nextgen Group has appointed James Veness to the position of general manager for wholesale and channel.
Telecommunications company, Vocus, is rushing to reconnect services interrupted by the court-ordered administration of iBoss International last week, which subsequently hit sister company, One Telecom, but is not promising that all services can be reactivated.
Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
TPG finished the first financial half of 2014 (ended January 31) with a net profit after tax of $90.1 million, a 15 per cent increase over the previous corresponding period.
Telecom New Zealand has completed the sale of AAPT to TPG for $A450 million.
AAPT chief executive officer (CEO), David Yuile, will be leaving the telco on February 28 2014.
Telecom has entered into a binding agreement to sell AAPT for A$450 million to TPG Telecom Limited. The agreement is free of conditions and is expected to be complete by 28 February 2014.
Australian telecommunications industry body, Communications Alliance, has announced the winners of the ACOMM awards at the 2013 ACOMM awards dinner in Sydney.
- New NSA-funded programming language could close long-standing security holes
- Three warning signs that email is malicious
- Cisco gains strength in next-gen firewalls via Sourcefire code
- Phishing attacks take £30 million toll as UK online bank fraud rises
- Wikileaks outs latest FinFisher 'government spyware' that anti-virus can't spot
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer