Telecommunications company, Vocus, is rushing to reconnect services interrupted by the court-ordered administration of iBoss International last week, which subsequently hit sister company, One Telecom, but is not promising that all services can be reactivated.
Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
TPG finished the first financial half of 2014 (ended January 31) with a net profit after tax of $90.1 million, a 15 per cent increase over the previous corresponding period.
Telecom New Zealand has completed the sale of AAPT to TPG for $A450 million.
AAPT chief executive officer (CEO), David Yuile, will be leaving the telco on February 28 2014.
Telecom has entered into a binding agreement to sell AAPT for A$450 million to TPG Telecom Limited. The agreement is free of conditions and is expected to be complete by 28 February 2014.
Australian telecommunications industry body, Communications Alliance, has announced the winners of the ACOMM awards at the 2013 ACOMM awards dinner in Sydney.
The IPO offering for telco wholesale services provider, Inabox Group, has been oversubscribed, managing to raise the maximum, $3.5 million.
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- Melbourne recruitment firm fined $11k for Office 2007 piracy
- Telstra unveils interoperable videoconferencing service
- Apple will 'set the world on fire' with iPhone 6 sales
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing