Telecom has entered into a binding agreement to sell AAPT for A$450 million to TPG Telecom Limited. The agreement is free of conditions and is expected to be complete by 28 February 2014.
Australian telecommunications industry body, Communications Alliance, has announced the winners of the ACOMM awards at the 2013 ACOMM awards dinner in Sydney.
The IPO offering for telco wholesale services provider, Inabox Group, has been oversubscribed, managing to raise the maximum, $3.5 million.
Movie streaming company, Quickflix has entered into a multi-year cloud, CDN and network partnership with AAPT.
Telco, AAPT, has selected Aussie-based OrionVM for its locally-developed wholesale Cloud platform to complement its private Cloud strategy.
The new MBE service delivers up to 80Mbps and doesn't require fibre builds
AAPT launches new product - AAPT National AWS Connect
Sign up now »
Up until just a few years ago, the hard disc drive (HDD) was the de facto choice for storage in a laptop or desktop computer. Today computer users have more options to fine-tune storage to exactly what they need. Solid state drives (SSD) and newer solid state hybrid drives (SSHD) can enhance the performance of your computer compared to using a traditional hard drive. So whether it’s a new computer or an upgrade to
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Government to impose cyber-security 'baseline' on all suppliers, progress report reveals
- Microsoft joins group seeking to replace passwords
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings