Independent Australian SMB IT association, SMBiT Professionals, has announced its 2012 sponsorship vendors.
The vendor has partnered with South African distributor, Phoenix Software, to make this expansion possible.
The vendor still has more positions to fill
For the 10th straight year, Wayne Small has been named as Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP).
Security vendor, StorageCraft, has promoted senior executives Greg Wyman and Richard Giddey to vice-president status in recognition of their success across A/NZ.
WA-based EDsys will offer its resellers StorageCraft ShadowProtect data recovery solutions with its servers for the first time.
Data protection vendor, StorageCraft, has appointed four new staff locally to support new offices across the eastern seaboard.
Sign up now »
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Researchers find critical vulnerabilities in popular game engines
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- ACMA database keeps finger on Australia’s malware pulse
- Bit9, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks team to hit zero-day malware
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB