Optus has inked a deal with datacentre provider, NextDC, in a bid to offer customers a full suite of enterprise Cloud, datacentre and IP network services from any NextDC datacentre across the country.
Future-proofing the datacentre should be a core focal area for end user organisations, according to datacentre vendor, NextDC.
Australian Postal Corporation (Australia Post) has selected datacentre provider, NextDC’s (ASX: NXT) M1 facility to house its new datacentre.
Datacentre provider, NextDC, has swung to a net profit of about $4.7 million in the first half ending December 31 from a net loss of about $3.2 million, helped by the sale and lease back deal of certain datacentre property assets.
Datacentre operator, NextDC, has named Paul Gampe chief technology officer, responsible for the company’s information systems and technology strategy.
NextDC has spent about $5.8 million on establishing APDC, which will run as an independent entity.
Measuring 9600sqm, it has been touted as one of the largest independent datacentres in Perth
It has been an eventful year in the telco space to say the least! Here's are some of the highlights.
Sign up now »
Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB