Network video surveillance systems vendor, Mobotix, has appointed Ryan Fairclough as Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) business development manager to strengthen new and existing partner relationships in the southern and western states.
Appoints Central Security Distribution (CSD) in Australia and SnapperNet in New Zealand
ncludes news on Gomez 360, projectors, printers, headsets, the MxControlCenter and USBs
Mobotix recently held its National Partner Conference in Sydney.
IP security camera vendor, Mobotix, has launched a new sales certification and planning program for its partners.
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes