kaspersky in pictures
News about kaspersky
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
The complexity of the Windows 8 operating system has increased its vulnerability, according to Kasperky Lab A/NZ product specialist, Wayne Kirby.
We were in the same room as the Hoff. Breathe easy now. Don't rush us with appearance requests - we're still trying to get over the whole experience.
Cybercriminals are increasingly using .eu domain names in their attack campaigns, according to data from multiple security companies.
Security distributor, WhiteGold, recently held its 10th Anniversary party in conjunction with its Christmas party. The company staff, vendor and reseller affiliates, as well as other partners boogied the night away at Luna Park, Sydney, amidst drinks and canapes. Some of them relived their childhood memories in the Kaspersky sponsored Dodgem car and Fortinet sponsored Ferris wheel rides. The company will be holding a similar party next week for its Melbourne associates.
Security distributor, WhiteGold, recently held its 10th Anniversary party in conjunction with its Christmas party.
Kaspersky launches its EndPoint 8 and Security Center 9 launch at the Smart Artz Gallery in South Melbourne.
Security solution vendor, Kaspersky, has signed on as the major sponsor of the Manly Sea Eagles. As part of the deal, Kaspersky’s logo will be featured on the front of the Sea Eagles jersey, starting with the team’s match against South Sydney at Brookvale Oval on Sunday, July 10. The partnership will run through to the end of the 2011 season and continue into next year’s season, with the option to extend the sponsorship for the long term. Kaspersky is expecting a boost in visibility through free-to-air television coverage of matches.
Security solution vendor, Kaspersky, will launch a re-vamped version of its channel program next month and remove inactive resellers from its database, according to country manager, Andrew Mamonitis.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputationMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest Jobs
- FTSEO Account ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Account ManagerNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager (Events/Exhibitions)NSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTAcquisition Online Marketing Manager $140k plus super and bonus.NSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development ExecutivesNSW
- Overconfident execs failing security’s latent big data challenge: McAfee
- Malware numbers just keep growing
- Public cloud benefits outweigh security and data sovereignty risks, says head of Parliament IT
- Google Glass panic triggers rise in facial-recognition blockers
- Massive Java update won't get Oracle out of attacker's crosshairs
- Aussie organisations rate social collaboration platforms as top IT investment: Report
- Financial services firm figures out how to do social safely
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment