Julia Gillard in pictures
News about Julia Gillard
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Victoria’s first Broadband Application Laboratory has been officially opened at Melbourne University.
The Gillard Government’s Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit could result in new jobs, investment and improved productivity for small and medium businesses, according to a report.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has confirmed the National Broadband Network will not be cut or slowed down to help fund rebuilding after the devastating Queensland floods. The Government estimates the recovery will cost $5.6 billion.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has called on corporate Australia to give more money and expertise to Queenslanders in need as its rebuilds after being hit by devastating floods.
The Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has defended her Government’s decision to give NBN Co an exemption from Freedom of Information (FoI) requests despite its status as a taxpayer-funded company.
The Federal Government in conjunction with NSW Health is set to trial remote health services through the National Broadband Network in Armidale and Kiama.
The National Broadband Network will cost $35.7 billion and not the $43b previously quoted, according to the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, and NBN Co’s business case.
The Government’s controversial telco Bill, which would pave the way for Telstra’s structural separation, has survived a vote in the Senate and will be read for a second time.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Cloud and Co-Location SolutionsMost Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest JobsMarket PlaceCSO
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes