Deloitte in pictures
News about Deloitte
Features about Deloitte
Although businesses expect massive change from the NBN, many of them are still underprepared for its effects on their employees and the market share, according to a survey by telecommunications company, Macquarie Telecom.
As the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers launches a new trademark clearinghouse on Tuesday, businesses that own trademarks should consider getting involved in the program, some ICANN watchers said.
Cyber resilience is becoming a top business priority for the world’s largest technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies, according to Deloitte’s TMT Global Security Study.
New sophisticated attacks designed to take advantage of security-challenged end users are evolving so rapidly that technology solutions, security policies and procedures alone cannot protect critical company assets and data. Recent research from Deloitte revealed that 70% of the companies surveyed indicated that employee mistakes were a major threat, with lack of security awareness being cited as a major vulnerability.
The mobile telecommunications space plays a vital role in lifting Australia’s productivity performance, and current developments are expected to boost the economy by up to $25 billion by 2025, according to professional services firm, Deloitte.
The five forces of post-digital affecting Australian business are Cloud, mobile beyond smartphones and tablets, social, analytics and cyber defence.
It is likely that 2013 will be the year of the device. The number of smartphone shipments will reach nearly two billion, and the smartphone-tablet hybrid will gain popularity in Australia, according to consulting firm, Deloitte.
A number of parties have expressed interest in buying Hewlett-Packard's Autonomy software business as well as its EDS services arm, according to a Wall Street Journal report published Wednesday.
Most ReadGet exclusive access to ARN's news, research and invitation only events.
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
Sign up now »Featured Resources
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.Most Commented
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.Latest Jobs
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes