The Business Software Alliance (BSA) has reported that 49 per cent of informants who reported businesses using unlicensed software cited ‘morality’ as the reason for doing so.
U.S. residents who buy products protected by copyright shouldn't have to worry about where those products were manufactured before reselling them, a lawyer told the U.S. Supreme Court Monday.
The U.S. Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA), which would allow U.S. authorities to seize the domain names of copyright-infringing websites, has taken another blow as a leading proponent has withdrawn its support.
China is introducing programs to ensure the country's local governments, from provincial down to county and municipal levels, are all using legal software, a top Chinese official said during a meeting with visiting U.S. officials.
The U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee will conduct a hearing on the controversial copyright enforcement bill, the Stop Online Piracy Act, on Wednesday, the committee has announced.
The U.S. continues to be the country with the best environment for IT companies, but Malaysia and India made significant advances in the Business Software Alliance's new IT Industry Competitiveness Index, released Tuesday.
The U.S. Senate has voted to approve a major overhaul of the nation's patent system, with the legislation allowing a new kind of challenge to patents granted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
A proposal for new cybersecurity legislation by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration could give the government unprecedented access to private data, critics said Wednesday.
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- FTBusiness Development Manager (Events/Exhibitions)NSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSEO Account ManagerVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSEO Account ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTAcquisition Online Marketing Manager $140k plus super and bonus.NSW
- FTBusiness Development ExecutivesNSW
- Good riddance Google Reader: Feedly throws switch on alternate RSS service
- Countries question Google on Glass privacy
- Papers please! Microsoft creates second-class citizens with Office iPhone app
- Say 'cheese,' Earthlings! Spacecraft to snap home planet pic from deep space
- The panic is over. Facebook is back up
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities