Interview with APC vice-president of the Pacific region, Paul Tyrer
The outstanding performance of companies in the Australian ICT industry was recognised at the 2011 Frost & Sullivan Australia Excellence Awards.
IT vendor, APC, has released its StructureWare datacentre software suite as customers demand unified management software products for their datacentres.
Tyrer is a veteran of APC, with over 16 years of experience with the vendor. He was previously the head of the vendor’s UK, Ireland and Nordics business unit.
Former APC Pacific vice-president, Gordon Makryllos, has become the new Australasia managing director at Orange Business Services.
APC promotes Kirker as A/NZ Pacific sales director
The doors of the channel have spun with considerable rapidity in recent months.
After more than five years in the top role, APC Pacific vice-president, Gordon Makryllos, will be moving on from the vendor.
APC has done the double; winning Green Vendor of the Year for a second consecutive year at the ARN awards.
APC is a regular name amongst the ARN awards winners, and this is the second time it has picked up the Specialist Vendor of the Year award.
Two-time winner at this year’s awards, APC, puts its substantial success with the channel down to two main factors – giving partners what they want, and helping organisations cut costs.
It’s the heart of the IT infrastructure and when it is beating too fast, energy – and by default money – goes to waste. For many organisations, the datacentre provides the lifeblood of operations, but when it is running ineffi ciently it eats up a signifi cant amount of dollars. In this feature, TREVOR CLARKE outlines 10 ways to help cut datacentre costs.
Sign up now »
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Aurora hackers said to have accessed law enforcement targets
- Microsoft may be scanning your Skype messages
- Researchers find critical vulnerabilities in popular game engines
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- Coping with brand management: Diageo’s story
- IBM launches Watson customer service smart bot
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy