Huawei this week unveiled a high-end upgrade to its CloudEngine core switch, which debuted here at Interop a year ago.
A Cisco-funded router startup has unveiled its first product, which the company says implements breakthrough silicon-to-photonics circuitry for scaling service provider networks and enabling them for software-defined networking (SDN).
Extreme Networks this week unveiled 100G and 40G Ethernet modules as well as SDN application support for its BlackDiamond X8 core switch.
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments