- Cabinet Office seeking suppliers for GOV.UK Verify
- Ofcom fended off 1,600 cyberattacks in two months, FoI request reveals
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
ARN Networking Event sponsored by Dicker Data, Fujitsu and Microsoft
Stay Ahead of the Game – Partner ‘know-how’ in Virtualisation and Cloud
With a game changing SMB technology landscape, SMB customers are looking to resellers to transform business needs into technology solutions and realise the benefits of virtualisation and the Cloud.
And now is the time to get skilled up in these hot button market segments given the scope of up-sell opportunities available, along with the fact that many SMB customers are overwhelmed by choice. According to IDC, 2013 will be a key year for virtualisation expansion beyond mid-market into larger small businesses. Smaller firms will actually be investing more in advanced servers to help support virtualisation initiatives.
Given the current market landscape and fascination with virtualisation, Cloud computing, mobility and business intelligence (BI), there are enormous opportunities emerging for resellers catering to the small and mid-size enterprise market.
To start with, virtualisation offers VARs a treasure-trove of up-sell opportunities in the area of: server consolidation and upgrade, disaster recovery and cost-effective storage solutions. Within this services play, resellers can help a customer do more with less; get the job done anytime, anywhere; boost operational productivity; and drive efficiency across the business.
The ‘Stay Ahead of the Game’ networking event, hosted by ARN, will highlight these and many other value-added market opportunities via a 3-speaker led educational forum delivered by Microsoft, Fujitsu and Dicker Data. ARN will provide the backdrop trending in these areas and be moderating the event.
This well-timed educational and networking event will highlight key take-aways for resellers involved in the consultative selling journey, as well as offer a networking session with key industry players to gain insight about market trends, opportunities and technology solutions that underpin the journey to business transformation.
Attendees will benefit from:
- Tips and advice on how to add value and up-sell customers in the areas of:
- Cloud computing
- Help customers make the right strategic decisions and transform business needs into technology solutions.
- Key market insights on how to become a consultative reseller and learn how to capitalise on growing market opportunities.
- Learn how to ‘Stay Ahead of the Game’ and enable business anywhere, delivering flexibility and consistency across devices.
- Hands-on networking session to further engage with your technology partners and find out how these business opportunities can be enabled.
Who should attend?
If you are an SMB reseller, VARs, service provider, systems integrator, MSPs or you are a reseller selling infrastructure-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service; or, if you are a reseller simply looking to grow and transform how you do business, then you need to be at this networking event.
*IDG reserves the right to limit attendance to those working in reseller business and refuse attendance from anyone within competing vendor, distributor or media organisations.
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015