ARN 2013 State of the IT Channel Survey
We need your response to this annual survey of your IT business
This year again, ARN is conducting its annual survey of the Australian IT Channel. We are looking at key management and technology priorities, as well as challenges and opportunities.
We seek your opinion as a member of the ICT channel community. For you it is an important way to benchmark yourself against other organisations and will help influence your strategic planning processes
The survey will only take 5 minutes of your time.
Your input is important to give a significant market insight into channel trends for 2013.
All respondents will receive a full report of the results to facilitate your selling strategies for 2013.
Sign up now »
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Telstra loses case against ACCC, Vocus Communications and iiNet subsidiaries
- TPG's FTTB plan could upset NBN: Switkowski
- Should Australian businesses fear US cloud vendors?
- NBN transit network hits terabit speeds in Toowoomba trial
- Some Australian businesses 'unlikely' to be ready for Privacy Act changes: survey
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner