ARN 2013 State of the IT Channel Survey
We need your response to this annual survey of your IT business
This year again, ARN is conducting its annual survey of the Australian IT Channel. We are looking at key management and technology priorities, as well as challenges and opportunities.
We seek your opinion as a member of the ICT channel community. For you it is an important way to benchmark yourself against other organisations and will help influence your strategic planning processes
The survey will only take 5 minutes of your time.
Your input is important to give a significant market insight into channel trends for 2013.
All respondents will receive a full report of the results to facilitate your selling strategies for 2013.
- Teradata and Localz partner up on proximity marketing tech
- Telstra confirms outside candidate to replace Buckman as media and marketing chief
- Dumb Ways to Die creators launch second game
- Smartwatch interest ticks up as Apple Watch fever rises
- 70 per cent of your marketing tests should fail, says head of Data@Ogilvy