ARN 2013 State of the IT Channel Survey
We need your response to this annual survey of your IT business
This year again, ARN is conducting its annual survey of the Australian IT Channel. We are looking at key management and technology priorities, as well as challenges and opportunities.
We seek your opinion as a member of the ICT channel community. For you it is an important way to benchmark yourself against other organisations and will help influence your strategic planning processes
The survey will only take 5 minutes of your time.
Your input is important to give a significant market insight into channel trends for 2013.
All respondents will receive a full report of the results to facilitate your selling strategies for 2013.
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities