ARN 2013 State of the IT Channel Survey
We need your response to this annual survey of your IT business
This year again, ARN is conducting its annual survey of the Australian IT Channel. We are looking at key management and technology priorities, as well as challenges and opportunities.
We seek your opinion as a member of the ICT channel community. For you it is an important way to benchmark yourself against other organisations and will help influence your strategic planning processes
The survey will only take 5 minutes of your time.
Your input is important to give a significant market insight into channel trends for 2013.
All respondents will receive a full report of the results to facilitate your selling strategies for 2013.
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB