IN PICTURES: Fujitsu Forum 2013 - Day 2
More than 10,000 visitors from 90 countries attended Fujitsu Forum 2013. Visitors took part in six keynotes, 50 breakout sessions and 400 experts talks. Day two included keynotes from Fujitsu CTO Joseph Reger, Fujitsu executive vice president, Cameron McNaught and NetApp vice president, global alliances and partners Thomas Stanley.
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads