IN PICTURES: Fujitsu Forum 2013 - Day 2
More than 10,000 visitors from 90 countries attended Fujitsu Forum 2013. Visitors took part in six keynotes, 50 breakout sessions and 400 experts talks. Day two included keynotes from Fujitsu CTO Joseph Reger, Fujitsu executive vice president, Cameron McNaught and NetApp vice president, global alliances and partners Thomas Stanley.
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service