IN PICTURES: Fujitsu Forum 2013 - Day 2
More than 10,000 visitors from 90 countries attended Fujitsu Forum 2013. Visitors took part in six keynotes, 50 breakout sessions and 400 experts talks. Day two included keynotes from Fujitsu CTO Joseph Reger, Fujitsu executive vice president, Cameron McNaught and NetApp vice president, global alliances and partners Thomas Stanley.
- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files