IN PICTURES: Fujitsu Forum 2013 - Oktoberfest
Fujitsu executives and guests enjoyed the company's largest IT-event in Europe with an Oktoberfest celebration at ICM, Munich. More than 10,000 people attended the Forum this year. Those looking for strategic and operative options for modernizing and developing their IT found innovations at the Fujitsu Forum that reduce costs, mitigate risks, increase flexibility and improve efficiency. The event addresses the needs of business- and IT-decision-makers, experts and specialists from data centers and IT departments, project managers and IT architects, consultants and users. In addition attendance is open to technology, sales and consulting partners, as well as representatives from government and research institutions, journalists and opinion leaders.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile