IN PICTURES: Fujitsu Forum 2013 - Oktoberfest
Fujitsu executives and guests enjoyed the company's largest IT-event in Europe with an Oktoberfest celebration at ICM, Munich. More than 10,000 people attended the Forum this year. Those looking for strategic and operative options for modernizing and developing their IT found innovations at the Fujitsu Forum that reduce costs, mitigate risks, increase flexibility and improve efficiency. The event addresses the needs of business- and IT-decision-makers, experts and specialists from data centers and IT departments, project managers and IT architects, consultants and users. In addition attendance is open to technology, sales and consulting partners, as well as representatives from government and research institutions, journalists and opinion leaders.
- Scientists create one robot brain to rule them all
- Did Microsoft help seed the market for Windows Store scam apps?
- Chrome for Mac to desert early Intel Mac owners by October
- Mozilla presses forward with new revenue plan, debuts ads in Firefox preview
- Drivers want their cars to get to know them better