Very efficiently written information. It will be priceless to anybody who uses it, together with myself. Sustain the good work – for positive i will try extra posts.
IN PICTURES: Amazon Web Services SVP keynote
Amazon Web Services (AWS) began its Re:Invent 2013 event in Las Vegas with a keynote with AWS SVP, Andy Jassy. Highlights from the keynote included the announcement of new products such as CloudTrail, WorkSpaces and AppStream. During the keynote, customers such as Suncorp, Dow Jones, Tradeworx, and Atomic Fiction.
- Encrypted communications take center stage
- Lost in translation: the tangled tale of Mt. Gox's missing millions
- Criminals on Tor is the price of global liberty
- The greatest security story never told -- how Microsoft's SDL saved Windows
- NSA created 'European bazaar' to spy on EU citizens, Snowden tells European Parliament
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile