IN PICTURES: 2013 NRL Grand Final, Pt 1 (18 photos)
The 2013 NRL Grand Final between the Manly Sea Eagles and the Sydney Roosters was a tight, tough, thrilling tussle. ARN Editorial Director, Mike Gee, was lucky enough to be the guest of Manly sponsor, Kapsersky. A camera nut, he took along a Canon 7D fitted with a 15-85mm lens and shot off hundreds of photos. This slideshow is a selection of those shots processed through high definition imaging (HDI) software. Unfortunately, the result wasn't what Kaspersky, the Sea Eagles or our man were looking for but the Roosters were the better team on the night ... just.
- Google to release wearables SDK in few weeks
- U.S. firm's 2,600 engineers in Ukraine stay busy amid turbulence
- Apple ships iOS 7.1 with CarPlay support, home screen crash fix
- IT hiring rebounds; reactions are mixed
- Security Manager's Journal: Thousands of dollars in phone calls? Management hates that.
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey