IN PICTURES: 2013 NRL Grand Final, Pt 1 (18 photos)
The 2013 NRL Grand Final between the Manly Sea Eagles and the Sydney Roosters was a tight, tough, thrilling tussle. ARN Editorial Director, Mike Gee, was lucky enough to be the guest of Manly sponsor, Kapsersky. A camera nut, he took along a Canon 7D fitted with a 15-85mm lens and shot off hundreds of photos. This slideshow is a selection of those shots processed through high definition imaging (HDI) software. Unfortunately, the result wasn't what Kaspersky, the Sea Eagles or our man were looking for but the Roosters were the better team on the night ... just.
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?
- EU hears Google, Microsoft, Yahoo on 'right to be forgotten'
- When is your infrastructure safe from Heartbleed?
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption