IN PICTURES: CEOs sleep out in Sydney
CEOs from around Australia gathered to help raise funds to fight homelessness at the 2013 Vinnies CEO Sleepout. In raising donations for the St Vincent de Paul Society, CEOs braced the cold with nothing more than a cardboard plank for shelter and a sleeping bag. Dinner was a bowl of soup. ARN caught up with several of the IT leaders who braved the wintery conditions for the Sydney sleepout, at Carriageworks. Are you pictured?
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
- Europol launches international cybercrime task force