IN PICTURES: CEOs sleep out in Sydney
CEOs from around Australia gathered to help raise funds to fight homelessness at the 2013 Vinnies CEO Sleepout. In raising donations for the St Vincent de Paul Society, CEOs braced the cold with nothing more than a cardboard plank for shelter and a sleeping bag. Dinner was a bowl of soup. ARN caught up with several of the IT leaders who braved the wintery conditions for the Sydney sleepout, at Carriageworks. Are you pictured?
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar