IN PICTURES: ARN Cloud Services Briefing, Crown Promenade, Melbourne
More than 85 industry thought leaders packed the ARN Cloud Services Briefing at the Crown Promenade in Melbourne, to hear addresses by Longhaus managing director and senior industry analyst, Peter Carr, and IBM A/NZ Global Business Service Cloud sales lead, Martin Stubbs-Race. The full-house also enjoyed breakout sessions after the main event, which was hosted by ARN's Rimin Dutt. The ARN Cloud Services Briefing was sponsored by IBM. An ARN Cloud Services Breakfast was held in Sydney a week earlier.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile