IN PICTURES: ARN Cloud Services Briefing, Crown Promenade, Melbourne
More than 85 industry thought leaders packed the ARN Cloud Services Briefing at the Crown Promenade in Melbourne, to hear addresses by Longhaus managing director and senior industry analyst, Peter Carr, and IBM A/NZ Global Business Service Cloud sales lead, Martin Stubbs-Race. The full-house also enjoyed breakout sessions after the main event, which was hosted by ARN's Rimin Dutt. The ARN Cloud Services Briefing was sponsored by IBM. An ARN Cloud Services Breakfast was held in Sydney a week earlier.
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB