IN PICTURES: ARN Cloud Services Briefing, Crown Promenade, Melbourne
More than 85 industry thought leaders packed the ARN Cloud Services Briefing at the Crown Promenade in Melbourne, to hear addresses by Longhaus managing director and senior industry analyst, Peter Carr, and IBM A/NZ Global Business Service Cloud sales lead, Martin Stubbs-Race. The full-house also enjoyed breakout sessions after the main event, which was hosted by ARN's Rimin Dutt. The ARN Cloud Services Briefing was sponsored by IBM. An ARN Cloud Services Breakfast was held in Sydney a week earlier.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial