IN PICTURES: Vivid 2013 (1) - Sydney lights up
ARN Editor-In-Chief, Mike Gee, was out for the launch of Vivid 2013 in Sydney on a rainy night. However, he still managed to capture plenty of photos using just a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT4 digital camera. As ever Vivid is about the mix of technology and art. It is billed as a Festival of Light, Music and Ideas. This is the first in a series of slideshows capturing this essential event that runs from May 24-June 10.
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- AMI appoints Lee Tonitto as new CEO
- Cloudwords CMO: Marketing is returning to the human element
- Amazon to acquire video game streaming site Twitch for US$970 million
- Automation and data management technologies top marketing tech list