IN PICTURES: Vivid 2013 (1) - Sydney lights up
ARN Editor-In-Chief, Mike Gee, was out for the launch of Vivid 2013 in Sydney on a rainy night. However, he still managed to capture plenty of photos using just a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT4 digital camera. As ever Vivid is about the mix of technology and art. It is billed as a Festival of Light, Music and Ideas. This is the first in a series of slideshows capturing this essential event that runs from May 24-June 10.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial