IN PICTURES: CES 2013 (Part 2)
The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013 kicked off in the Las Vegas Convention Centre on January 8, and will finish on January 11. The event showcases existing and upcoming products from global vendors. Here are some of the highlights.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia