IN PICTURES: CES 2013 (Part 2)
The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013 kicked off in the Las Vegas Convention Centre on January 8, and will finish on January 11. The event showcases existing and upcoming products from global vendors. Here are some of the highlights.
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile