IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - What's next for the world's most virtualised country?
The roundtable discussed trends in virtualisation, how it connects and intersects with Big Data, and how resellers can help customers benefit from the next wave of technological advance without having to create net new solution sets. It also considered how partners can take advantage of proven architecture from vendors to deliver repeatable solutions to their customers. The roundtable was sponsored by EMC.
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices