IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - What's next for the world's most virtualised country?
The roundtable discussed trends in virtualisation, how it connects and intersects with Big Data, and how resellers can help customers benefit from the next wave of technological advance without having to create net new solution sets. It also considered how partners can take advantage of proven architecture from vendors to deliver repeatable solutions to their customers. The roundtable was sponsored by EMC.
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size