IN PICTURES: ARN Roundtable - What's next for the world's most virtualised country?
The roundtable discussed trends in virtualisation, how it connects and intersects with Big Data, and how resellers can help customers benefit from the next wave of technological advance without having to create net new solution sets. It also considered how partners can take advantage of proven architecture from vendors to deliver repeatable solutions to their customers. The roundtable was sponsored by EMC.
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites