IN PICTURES: ARN Women in ICT Awards (Part 1)
The six inaugural WIICTA winners were named at sparkling Sydney luncheon at the Ivy Ballroom. Here is the first of two slideshows featuring highlights of the event.
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder