IN PICTURES: ARN Women in ICT Awards (Part 1)
The six inaugural WIICTA winners were named at sparkling Sydney luncheon at the Ivy Ballroom. Here is the first of two slideshows featuring highlights of the event.
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service