IN PICTURES: Newlease opens new office
Newlease invited some of its partners to the opening of its new office in Melbourne. Its staff and partners gathered in the new facility amidst drinks, canapes and music. From the cupcakes to the drinks, balloons and decor, everything was tastefully decked in black and green - following the colours of the Newlease logo.
- Life-tracking devices fail privacy, security tests: Symantec
- World Cup fans embrace in-match WiFi, but in-stadium services a security target
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Microsoft loses appeal to protect offshore email from US warrant
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial