IN PICTURES: Newlease opens new office
Newlease invited some of its partners to the opening of its new office in Melbourne. Its staff and partners gathered in the new facility amidst drinks, canapes and music. From the cupcakes to the drinks, balloons and decor, everything was tastefully decked in black and green - following the colours of the Newlease logo.
- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets