IN PICTURES: WhiteGold goes wet and wild (with Nick Verykios and Andrew Khan)
WhiteGold recently headed to Miami and a cruise around the Bahamas to Nassau, Coco Cay and Key West, courtesy of Fortinet. The cruise was part of Fortinet's global partner conference. In Nassau, WhiteGold's Dominic Whitehand and Jonathan Odria, along with Ingram Micro's Andrew Khan and Distribution Central's Nick Verykios, went on a deep water dolphin swim.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile