IN PICTURES: WhiteGold goes wet and wild (with Nick Verykios and Andrew Khan)
WhiteGold recently headed to Miami and a cruise around the Bahamas to Nassau, Coco Cay and Key West, courtesy of Fortinet. The cruise was part of Fortinet's global partner conference. In Nassau, WhiteGold's Dominic Whitehand and Jonathan Odria, along with Ingram Micro's Andrew Khan and Distribution Central's Nick Verykios, went on a deep water dolphin swim.
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council