IN PICTURES: ARN Breakfast Briefing, Sydney
ARN hosted a Breakfast Briefing, Cloud Backup Services Made Easy, with co-sponsors IBM and Front-Safe. Speakers talked about how services providers can best position a back-up-as a-service offering to target businesses both small and large enterprises.
- Google to release wearables SDK in few weeks
- U.S. firm's 2,600 engineers in Ukraine stay busy amid turbulence
- Apple ships iOS 7.1 with CarPlay support, home screen crash fix
- IT hiring rebounds; reactions are mixed
- Security Manager's Journal: Thousands of dollars in phone calls? Management hates that.
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey