IN PICTURES: ARN Breakfast Briefing, Sydney
ARN hosted a Breakfast Briefing, Cloud Backup Services Made Easy, with co-sponsors IBM and Front-Safe. Speakers talked about how services providers can best position a back-up-as a-service offering to target businesses both small and large enterprises.
- IBM buys access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas
- Hacker group targets video game companies to steal source code
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app