IN PICTURES: Lenovo celebrates ThinkPad's 20th anniversary
Lenovo recently celebrated the 20th anniversary of its most iconic laptops – the ThinkPad. Guests converged at the Museum of Modern Art in New York for a night to celebrate two decades of ThinkPad. Looking back and looking ahead, it showed off its vintage ThinkPads and new ones like X1 Carbon and ThinkPad Tablet 2.
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data