IN PICTURES: 2012 ARN IT Industry Awards - After Party (part 2) - group shots
And then there was the 2012 ARN IT Industry Awards After Party - some were still going at 2am, others, well, they had departed a wee bit earlier. Highlights included a rocking set from Furnace and the Fundamentals and some fine DJing from D-Link's Maurice Famularo and his son, Adriano. And, of course, ASI Solutions' dance duo Ken and Maree Lowe were out there busting some moves as usual. All-in-all ... a ball. Here is the second of three slideshows.
- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- Microsoft to encrypt services, notify customers of gov't data requests
- NSA is said to collect cellphone location data across the world
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story