IN PICTURES: 2012 ARN IT Industry Awards - After Party (part 1)
And then there was the 2012 ARN IT Industry Awards After Party - some were still going at 2am, others, well, they had departed a wee bit earlier. Highlights included a rocking set from Furnace and the Fundamentals and some fine DJing from D-Link's Maurice Famularo and his son, Adriano. And, of course, ASI Solutions' dance duo Ken and Maree Lowe were out there busting some moves as usual. All-in-all ... a ball.
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar