IN PICTURES: Lenovo Australia celebrates ThinkPad’s 20th birthday
About 150 guests, including channel partners from across Australia, attended Lenovo's 20 year celebration of the ThinkPad in Sydney's Luna Park. In addition to a birthday cake, a ThinkPad master-class was run by Lenovo customer centres senior worldwide competitive analyst, Kevin Beck, who was in the middle of a world tour. Beck spoke about the key innovation milestones of the ThinkPad since its debut in 1992 with IBM, as well as what role the iconic notebook plays in the future of business computing in what Lenovo sees as a PC+ era.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia