IN PICTURES: Lenovo Australia celebrates ThinkPad’s 20th birthday
About 150 guests, including channel partners from across Australia, attended Lenovo's 20 year celebration of the ThinkPad in Sydney's Luna Park. In addition to a birthday cake, a ThinkPad master-class was run by Lenovo customer centres senior worldwide competitive analyst, Kevin Beck, who was in the middle of a world tour. Beck spoke about the key innovation milestones of the ThinkPad since its debut in 1992 with IBM, as well as what role the iconic notebook plays in the future of business computing in what Lenovo sees as a PC+ era.
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
- Europol launches international cybercrime task force