IN PICTURES: Lenovo Australia celebrates ThinkPad’s 20th birthday
About 150 guests, including channel partners from across Australia, attended Lenovo's 20 year celebration of the ThinkPad in Sydney's Luna Park. In addition to a birthday cake, a ThinkPad master-class was run by Lenovo customer centres senior worldwide competitive analyst, Kevin Beck, who was in the middle of a world tour. Beck spoke about the key innovation milestones of the ThinkPad since its debut in 1992 with IBM, as well as what role the iconic notebook plays in the future of business computing in what Lenovo sees as a PC+ era.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- Microsoft sues Samsung, says it stopped paying for patents
- Panasonic to help Tesla build battery 'Gigafactory'
- Judge approves Apple e-books price-fixing settlement
- Retail industry rallies behind open standard for tokenization
- HP's SlateBook 14 Android laptop ships, but with a higher price than expected
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial