IN PICTURES: Microsoft TechEd Australia 2012 - Days 2 and 3
Microsoft TechEd Australia 2012 has hosted about 3000 attendees and 149 technical sessions. On day three, the conference turned into an active arena in full of activities such as laser tag, zorb soccer, combat course, dodgeball, trivia, standup comedy and live bands by attendees.
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide
- Social data tool reveals value of an individual Tweet