IN PICTURES: Microsoft TechEd Australia 2012 - Days 2 and 3
Microsoft TechEd Australia 2012 has hosted about 3000 attendees and 149 technical sessions. On day three, the conference turned into an active arena in full of activities such as laser tag, zorb soccer, combat course, dodgeball, trivia, standup comedy and live bands by attendees.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia