IN PICTURES: Alloys 30th birthday party
Alloys recently held its 30th birthday party in its Melbourne showroom. More than 100 of their vendor and reseller partners attended the event. Alloys staff Alloys staff mingled with attendees while enjoying drinks and canapes. Attendees also had the option of trying out the photo booth or relax at their movie corner. One thing is for sure, they sure know how to party.
- Google to release wearables SDK in few weeks
- U.S. firm's 2,600 engineers in Ukraine stay busy amid turbulence
- Apple ships iOS 7.1 with CarPlay support, home screen crash fix
- IT hiring rebounds; reactions are mixed
- Security Manager's Journal: Thousands of dollars in phone calls? Management hates that.
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey