IN PICTURES: Alloys 30th birthday party
Alloys recently held its 30th birthday party in its Melbourne showroom. More than 100 of their vendor and reseller partners attended the event. Alloys staff Alloys staff mingled with attendees while enjoying drinks and canapes. Attendees also had the option of trying out the photo booth or relax at their movie corner. One thing is for sure, they sure know how to party.
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices