IN PICTURES: Alloys 30th birthday party
Alloys recently held its 30th birthday party in its Melbourne showroom. More than 100 of their vendor and reseller partners attended the event. Alloys staff Alloys staff mingled with attendees while enjoying drinks and canapes. Attendees also had the option of trying out the photo booth or relax at their movie corner. One thing is for sure, they sure know how to party.
- Coping with brand management: Diageo’s story
- IBM launches Watson customer service smart bot
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy