IN PICTURES: Alloys 30th birthday party
Alloys recently held its 30th birthday party in its Melbourne showroom. More than 100 of their vendor and reseller partners attended the event. Alloys staff Alloys staff mingled with attendees while enjoying drinks and canapes. Attendees also had the option of trying out the photo booth or relax at their movie corner. One thing is for sure, they sure know how to party.
- Are IT groups really ready for BYOD security challenges?
- Qualcomm: Interoperability, community keys to wearable technology success
- EU hears Google, Microsoft, Yahoo on 'right to be forgotten'
- Wearables will make first breakthrough in enterprise, panelists say
- Europeans call for a single EU copyright to get more access to online services
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption