IN PICTURES: Sophos BYOD roundtable
Newer and slicker personal and corporate mobile devices – smartphones, ultrabooks and tablets – continue to flood workplaces, pushing away traditional work desks and the PC. While these devices may be “just another computer” in different forms, their portability and ownership has introduced some new issues for business owners such as data security. Sophos and some of its partners recently gathered at Cafe Sydney to discuss how businesses can effectively manage the secure use of these mobile devices as they adapt to rapidly shifting work styles, and where the channel can successfully add value.
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Texas drone bill sparks a battle
- Alleged tech support scammers settle FTC charges