Synnex Alliance is and was a waste of time, Synnex is also a joke of an organisation.
IN PICTURES: Synnex Alliance roadshow 2012 Melbourne (59 photos)
The Synnex Alliance Roadshow 2012 hit Melbourne on August 22 and the company's vendors took the opportunity to display their latest technologies and gadgets. This was the last stop for the 2012 roadshow. The venue was bustling with attendees that were treated to drinks and canapés while browsing the vendor stands and got the chance to win lucky draw prizes.
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- Expanded '2-person rule' could help plug NSA leaks
- Think like an attacker -- not a consultant
- SMBs having problems with backup, recovery: study
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide
- Social data tool reveals value of an individual Tweet