IN PICTURES: DC Delirium 2012 (part 1 of 3)
Distribution Central held its DC Delirium end of financial year party, at Simmer on the Bay, Sydney. It follows on last year's burlesque-themed party. DC's partners let their hair down and partied to disco-style music amidst drinks and canapes. The event was sponsored by NetApp and Avaya and the co-naming gold sponsors, F5, Sophos, Riverbed, Fortinet, Quantum, Brocade and CommVault. Here is the first of three slideshows from the entertaining evening. Part 2 wll be published 8am, on Monday, August 13, with part 3 following at noon.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One