IN PICTURES: DC Delirium 2012 (part 1 of 3)
Distribution Central held its DC Delirium end of financial year party, at Simmer on the Bay, Sydney. It follows on last year's burlesque-themed party. DC's partners let their hair down and partied to disco-style music amidst drinks and canapes. The event was sponsored by NetApp and Avaya and the co-naming gold sponsors, F5, Sophos, Riverbed, Fortinet, Quantum, Brocade and CommVault. Here is the first of three slideshows from the entertaining evening. Part 2 wll be published 8am, on Monday, August 13, with part 3 following at noon.
- Researcher finds latest Office zero-day was first used in 2009
- Proposed e-license plates can be altered remotely and may be used to track you
- Why we can't stop malicious insiders
- Google funds campaign against child porn online
- UK spy agency reportedly intercepted email of delegates at G20 meetings in 2009